Next Thread
Print Thread
M
menesS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello there! I've been trying to play with a friend, with little to no success. We can see eachother's games, we can invite eachother, and even play for a while for 2 to 5 minutes smoothly, when suddenly the one who is not currently hosting, drops out of the game due to a connection time out. We've tried changing who hosts the game. We've done the winsock reset, rebooted, executed the game as administrators, and even rebooted both our routers. And of course, we've also made sure that the exception on the firewall was done. What else is there to try in order to fix this issue? As additional information, I should say that we're both from the same country, Spain, we both have a decent ISP with at least 20 mbps/upload and 50 mbps/download, and we can both run the game smoothly on high/ultra. I don't know what else to do, please help us.

Last edited by menesS; 16/02/17 12:29 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Did you find a solution to this issue? I am currently having the same problems.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Same here, but we're playing on LAN. Yikes!

J
stranger
stranger
J
Having a similar issue. Gives a tiny box after like a minute of waiting with text stating that it could not connect to Larian servers.

I've tried restarting steam, tried opening game via the exe, tried resetting my routers, more or less thrown everything but the kitchen sink at this to try and figure out why it won't connect or find a work around that will fix it. Nothing.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Me and my brother are having the same issue. We can't really play until we find a fix - we have tried everything we could think of.

Are there any official statement about this issue?

stranger
stranger
having this issue upon installing GM campaigns.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard