C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
How can you beat this character?

1. He moves faster then anyone else
2. He runs through his summons and I can't
3. The camera turns away from him as soon as he runs making it impossible to target him for a rush attack
4. Can he be frozen?
5. This is with level 7 whirlwind and level 6 rush!
6. Can I use the DC mode and pile stuff in front of the entrances so he can't get in?
7. Can I spam my death blow to level 50 or something then return it to normal?
8. I'm on normal difficulty - is it possible to kill him on the easiest setting?
9. Can I spam it to a super stun arrow or something?
10. Death ray (yes, I'm frustrated)?

THIS is the type of battle that is destined to lower my feeling for a game big time - it's just plain ludicrous!

Support
Support

The general can be frozen (or stunned), but (in DKS / D2:DC) that doesn't necessarily prevent him from running / teleporting to a regeneration chamber, if they are not disabled.

Problem with Raze

Raze #640970 19/01/18 09:53 PM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
OK; I think I see what I was doing wrong; I need to make for the levers before the general is damaged enough to go himself. I may need to start at an earlier save too - I saved well into the fight when he was down to about 30% - too many summons about at that point.

About your identity theft comment (made some 5.5 years ago smile ) - I find this guy an improvement over the monk who served the dark priest at the temple in BD. That guy reminded me of Devilous in the old Hercules cartoon (likely before your time and perhaps never shown up north). The general is big and bad while the monk is - there.

Support
Support

I recall The Mighty Hercules... mostly the animation style, theme song and general plot for many of the episodes (not being strong enough, finally deciding to put on his magic ring, and then easily winning).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard