Print Thread
#641103 23/01/18 12:44 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hey there,
I started a new game with 4 companions, previously i played solo with Lone Wolf.

At first everything was fine but as soon as i arrived on the Nameless Isle my Storage Chest stopped working, in fact there are 3 Storage Chests now and i cant use any of them, neither me nor my Companions, Every time i click on them my character says: "Now is not the time for that" or "I can't use this now."

I thought that i could be because of the Nameless Isle so i ignored it, now im in Arx and its still not working, i can still send stuff to the Lady Vengeance.

My Lone Wolf save is in Arx too but there the Storage works fine.

I do use Mods but i already tried to disable all of them but the problem persisted.

Mods i use:
- Character Creation Plus
- Arcanist Class
- Warlock Class
- Bedroll Revives Party Members
- Improved Taunt

I used Crafting Overhaul for a short time, maybe that could have caused it.

I have some important stuff in my Storage like good Armor Sets, Swornbreaker etc.

Made a short video showing my problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVFvxNrtas

Support
Support

Please email your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, and if available, your most recent save before moving to the Nameless Isle and the oldest after.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm actually having the exact same issue as stated above, but it happened even earlier. My one storage chest, which held all my 'unique' and 'named' items, such as the tyrant's set, hallorn's blade, and so on, vanished, replaced with three storage chests along the side wall that are unusable.

My mods that I've been using since before and after there being an issue are:

Druid Class
PartyTest2 (Unlocks the party size)
Rest-urrect (bedroll resurrects after combat)
Sim's Day/Night Cycle with Dynamic Weather
Toggle Polymorph Appendages
Totem Duration (increased turn duration to 4)

I never used any of the mods in the OP's list, so none of those are the cause as far as I can tell.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Just a rebump on this a week later, as it's *still* an issue, now on another save game as well. I've since added mods for weight removal so that I can just keep the items I like in my inventory in organized bags.

Support
Support

As above, please email support with your latest save, the most recent where you had access to the storage, and the oldest where you did not.

T
stranger
stranger
T
The bug is still a thing. I arrived at the Lady Vengeance and put a lot of stuff inside the chest. After the battle against Dallis and before I left the ship, I wanted to pick said stuff up again, but now there are three chests and the characters only say 'can't do that', when I try to open them.

Support
Support

Please email support with the relevant saves, as above. This has been reported a handful of times, but so far has not been reproducible, so the cause of items being incorrectly moved on and off stage when setting up the level has not been determined.

stranger
stranger
I have this problem too. But disabling crafting overhaul before transitioning to nameless isle solved this issue for me.

stranger
stranger
Has this ever been fixed? I am having this issue now in 2021. I've restarted 3 times and it happens every time after the fight with Dallis on the ship.

stranger
stranger
I found a mod that fixes this problem.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard