Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stg Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
It started happening after doing a random quickload. I am at 10% progression in game and have been playing split-screen coop (no problems so far).

Checked the free space on my PS4 PRO and I have about 150Gb free.

Whenever I load any save, the progression bar goes to 100%, I start hearing the specific level noises and just when the visuals would be shown 2 new messages appear: "cleaning up level" followed by "cleaning up session" and a modal dialogue appears with "Error 117 / Savegame load failed / Please contact larian...".

Restarting the game did not solve the problem and neither restarting the console.

This is a fantastic game which I enjoy a lot. Please let us know if you know about the issue and/or if there is a fix (I presume I am not the only one confronting with this situation)

Support
Support

Error 117 is a problem loading the story patch implementation.

Try clearing the PS4 cache: press and hold the PlayStation button on the controller, select 'Turn Off PS4', wait another 30 second after it finishes shutting down, and start it again.

If you start a new game and create a new manual save, does that work properly? Don't move up the beach when testing this, or an auto save may overwrite a save from your current playthrough.

If you start the game from a different PS4 account, if available, and start a new game, do you continue to have issues loading saves? That would give a separate set of saves.

One person (with crashes loading saves) moved their saves to a flash drive preparing to reinstall, decided to copy the latest save back to the drive to try it again, and it worked. Either there was a corrupt file there causing a problem loading any of the saves, or there was an issue with the drive space reserved for the game, and clearing it out and moving the save back fixed it.
Try doing that, and do a full uninstall, restart and reinstall if copying the latest (or one you now loaded before) save back.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard