N
Niel Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Guys,
Loving this game.
Never played anything like it, ever, and I love it.

However, who decided to make every single text box cover the entire screen?

It’s so painful, I desperately want to see the characters and everything is voiced, why do I have to lose the ENTIRE screen to a text box every time someone has a conversation?

Please, please, allow us to either turn the NPC text off, or resize the dialogue box so it doesn’t cover every single thing on the screen. For such a smart game, this was a really poor design choice. I don’t need anything except the answer selection box, everything is voiced.

At the very least, can I please see the character’s face that I am talking to?

I am going to finish this game, but honestly I cannot sit through this wall of text again in original sin 2. Please think about at least giving the option to people who’d actually like to see the world and characters you have created.

I literally have not seen 1 NPC face in this game, the text box is MONSTROUS.

No good.
We are all playing on 60+ inch TV’s now. I don’t need a text box covering the entire screen. It’s awful, beautiful game and I can’t see a thing.

Please, please fix.
Will buy original sin 2 immediately for ps4 if I know this is changed. Will not buy if this is the future of this series.

Love the game guys, excellent work.
Now, please let me actually see it.

My sympathies, especially as the text boxes are not that big in the PC/Linux version of D:OS EE that my friend and I are playing. It would be nice if the game would zoom to the character(s) speaking, but then the devs would probably need to animate them and their faces, lest many players would complain about the stiff character models that would be much more visible this way. And I suspect that they don't have that amount of additional development resources.

But as I understand you, it would be enough for you if the PS4 version had smaller text boxes like the PC versions have. And I'm always an advocate of options in games.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard