Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
I recently started playing the Enhanced Edition but i was unable to find reliably updated info for EE about this.

So how many Ability and Attribute points can you obtain through leveling up by the time you reach maximum level (without Lone Wolf)?

Is there any way to further buy or unlock more Ability points so that i can adept/master more Abilities?

And is it possible to buy more Attribute points (aside from the ones given by Armor/Weapons)?

I found some articles on wiki and forums but i dont know how accurate and up to date they are, so if anyone can please explain the above smile

Originally Posted by Bogdanov89
And is it possible to buy more Attribute points (aside from the ones given by Armor/Weapons)?

To avoid spoilers, the following text is black on black. You have to select the "empty" area below this line to reveal it.

Later in the game, a NPC will appear in your Homestead who can shift points between some of your character's traits. You can trade unused talent points for ability points there. But since talent points are rare, it may not be worth the cost, and I don't remember the exchange rate.

This applys to the latest version of D:OS EE I'm playing right now.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Well thank you for your reply.

More answers from the community are always welcome smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard