Print Thread
#643196 07/03/18 04:58 PM
M
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
M
Hi everyone,

We've just released a new patch for you.

With this patch we have delivered some minor tweaks and changes to the game. We've added localization modding support, something a lot of you have asked for. Also, certain characters that were overreacting before, will give you fair warning when reacting to criminal behaviour.

Last but not least, we have added the Game Master Journal feature that will allow the GM to plan a campaign with notes and descriptions of events (visible only to the GM).

For more details about what's in the patch, please check out the Patch Notes , and enjoy the game!

Last edited by Michael_Larian; 07/03/18 05:26 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
So no more battle cry? Quite a bummer, I really think the battle cry thing from last patch was a good idea, albeit needed some tweaks and fixing.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
love the game a ton, and I understand you are coding your asses off cuz there are a million moving parts, so I'm not bitching, but I wish you hadn't scrambled my skill bars.
I got them set back up, but there was a ton of stuff on there.
#firstworldproblems

E
E
After downloading this patch the game has downloaded another 7mb of data. A hotfix?

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
There's an inventory bug with this patch. Bags get locked, even when you're on the character that the inventory bag belong to the bag is locked. The bug become especially annoying in combat, because when you need access to something in the bag, like a weapon, scroll, potion, then you do not have access to it because the bag is locked out. But instead you have access to other characters bags. As you can see in this screenshot..
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj525/kimhj1/20180316001454_1_zpsm7wxflzl.jpg
It's Sebille's turn, but she only have access to The Red Prince's bag, who's actually dead and no one should have access to the bag of one that's dead.
In a multiplayer game this bug become really annoying because it means you do not have access to anything at all since you can't access the other players bags anyway, and so you end up unable to do anything at all unless you put everything you would use in combat on the quickslots.

That or save every round, then close down the game, start it and load in the game again. The bags get locked after 1 to 2 rounds.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 15/03/18 11:53 PM.
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
in combat, dead characters' inventories are unlocked so that resurrection scrolls can be passed around

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Okay, but as you see there on that screenshot I didn't have access to Sebille's bag, I didn't have access to the bags belonging to any bag other than the ones that were dead when it was any other character turn either.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 16/03/18 12:17 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard