Print Thread
#643166 07/03/18 01:20 AM
M
Mpizz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
When I teleport up to get the Tyrant's last piece from the tower, it keeps kicking me off. Am I missing a step or is it a glitch?

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
You mean the boots on top of the tower with the static clouds around the coast from the Winnebago? You don't have to do anything else - just teleport yourself up there.

If you mean the gloves behind the blue barrier (in another tower after the maze) then I don't see where teleport come into it - you need to remove the barrier and then have enough strength to get them.

To remove the barrier you need to
have removed your collar, learned bless and have a source point, or alternatively have completed Windermere's quest and he'll come help you

Can't think the other pieces are in towers at all - if you are still stuck say which is the "last piece" you are after.

You get kicked off if you click the vines dangling from the tower, IIRC.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Depending on your level, it is not worth it. I forgot to finish the set until just before I leave the island and I already have better stuff than the Tyrant set.

True. The helmet is nice for a while though.

A
A
It seems that you "should" teleport into the tower from the overhanging rock above the cliff. If you teleport straight up from the beach it seems to be buggy.

veteran
veteran
I usually use skills like Tactical retreat to get up there, works fine.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard