Next Thread
Print Thread
#643959 21/03/18 08:07 AM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
On GoG Galaxy, there's been a download stuck for a long time at 3.9% titled: "updating Divinity II Developers' Cut". Does anyone know what this is about?

Support
Support

Maybe there was a change to the soundtrack or other extras included with the game?
I don't have the GOG version installed, so can not check for recent changes (already had 4 different versions installed).

If you cancel, then select the game in Galaxy, the More button should be blue, with a 'update available' message, and then a link underneath showing the version names, which should bring up a changelog.
(or More, Settings, uncheck automatic updates and look at the list of versions available; searching for the version number given may turn up a change list)

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Ok; thought maybe it originated from Larian.

I think I got this solved - one of the things I did concerning my difficulties going from ED to FoV was to revert to an older version of Galaxy (it was updated 22 days ago - about the time my problems began). Following your instructions, I see I am once again running the latest version (1.4.700.38). That is what was likely updating.

Last edited by caninelegion; 24/03/18 05:33 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard