Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
so I defeated Mangoth and am in the central chamber where Leandras diary is however the vial of her blood and spell dont show up at all.How the hell do i ssort this out?

Support
Support

The blood should be on the pedestal on the opposite side of the annotated map as the diary. The spell is in the Luculla mines, in the area you can still return to (in the High Priest's Office).

In the case that ARavingLooony doesn't know it, I can recommend the hotkey to highlight all collectable items on the screen. Look for the key/button named "Toggle Tooltips" in the Controls.

(Having checked the wiki link myself, I wonder: Is the Playstation version of D:OS missing this button?)

Support
Support

The only problem with using Alt in that spot (X in Linux) is there are a lot of individual items in that section of the room, which can obscure the tooltip for the blood, at least until you've done a fair bit of looting. Actually, it wouldn't be hard to pick up the blood without realizing it, though I think the character should make a comment when doing so (similar to picking up the teleporter pyramids, etc).

In the controller UI, Right Stick Press will toggle showing world tooltips on or off, or holding the A button down will perform a search of the area around the lead character, and bring up a list of items, containers and interactable objects.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard