Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi -

I have spent 100+ hours on this game, and my saves appear to be completely broken on my main quest line once I head to the nameless Isle.

Somewhere along the way I started getting a 'game may have been altered' but I have never had an issue. I play at home and on a work PC, I certainly have never modded or altered my saves in any way.

Every single one of my cloud saves loads perfectly, until I get to the nameless Isle. No matter what, once saved in this map, the game cannot be reloaded. The last working save is the one on the vengence before I go to NI.

I have tried all troubleshooting steps, uninstall, reinstall, verify local cache, delete all files, rename the larian directories, create a new profile and move a working save over - all the same thing.

When I load any save on Nameless Isle, I get the following:

Savegame load failed: Error Code 300.

Please help! This is my GOTY but it doesnt work!!!!!

Support
Support

Error 300 is a problem with a character template.

Please email your last save before the Nameless Isle and your first one after (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Sent in my save! Please help.

Thanks, Sean

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard