Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello! Created an account purely just because of this.
Let me start this by saying I ADORE this game. The combat, the dialogue, the voice acting... I may be late to the party, but it's so refreshing to play a game that feels like those old dice based RPG novellas I loved so much as a kid.

There's just one proboem. Madora. I adore'a Madora, but her quest has lead me to a stump. See, I made my way up to the tavern after covering every single dialogue option with the forgiving answers, prepared to hear her pour her heart and soul out, and instead....she claims I've taught her to be vindictive and cruel? The heck?!
Now, I did a bit of research and found I am in fact lacking the forgiving trait! Odd, but fixable methinks, right? Well, not so fast, slick! I tried Eglaendar's quest and there's no dialogue pop-up to refuse him, or dialogue between characters, nothing! I just can't get the forgiving trait no matter how I approach this quest (yes, that includes meteor striking Victoria into oblivion).

So, instead of Posting this in bugs, I figured it would be prudent to ask here.

TLDR; Is there a way to get the forgiving trait aside from Eglaendar?

Support
Support

The achievement depends on dialogue options with Madora, bot the main character traits.

Another Sister of Mercy thread..

Sister of Mercy Ultimate Speedrun

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Edu

- then go to cemetery talk to Eglandaer and follow him to the King Crab Inn. Talk to him about Victoria, then with your partner to get forgiving trait.

Taken from the Sister of Mercy Ultimate Speedrun

Link Copied to Clipboard