Print Thread
#645485 29/04/18 07:33 AM
G
ganbare Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Something is bugged in all my save games. I can no longer res any of my characters. It's invalid target, sometimes only a corpse laying on the ground, sometimes I see a tomb stone, and neither instances will res work. Hovering over the corpse/tombstone/portrait.. all displays target invalid. Well, my dead char's can still access inventory, and I can teleport my dead corpse through any discovered portal. I've ran the Steam file integrity check which passed. This is a complete show-stopper for me, I've already enjoyed 66 hours of gameplay without any problems. If there is a way for me to send my save file for someone to take a look. I really don't want to lose my progress.

G
ganbare Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I found an older save before all my characters picked up rot disease which wasn't affected by the target invalid bug. I lose about 10 hours of progress, but it is better than nothing. If there's any way to recover my latter saves, I'd very much prefer to keep my progress. I've been testing a few of the latter saves with bug present. One with all my char's alive: let one die and confirmed target invalid bug. Also tried curing rot disease before letting on char die: still results in target invalid. What else is there to try? This bug is infuriating...

Support
Support

You can email your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos@larian.com, with a description, or link to this topic.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard