Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hey guys,

I don't know if this is the right topic, but i can't find anything about my Problem so im just posting it in here.
I have the problem that i can only put 14 points in my Attributes. I have skilled both Intelligence and Memory to this point and i can't go any further.

Please send help

Support
Support

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

If that doesn't help, please email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard