Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fish123 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I killed Braccus, Lucian and Dallis without triggering the second phase of the fight with the giant Kraken.

I killed Lucian by dropping deathfog on him before I talked to him. When the dialog finished he would be knocked down and taken out of combat but technically still alive. Then I noticed that if Braccus got below a certain threshold of health he would trigger the second phase of the fight. So I used the Mortal Blow skill on him before he triggered the second phase to kill him. Then I would finally kill Dallis.

I've been looking at how people beat the final boss online and I saw no mention of this easy strategy (except one steam post where his game got bugged or something) . So I was wondering if my something about this is bugged, like Lucian not dying in the deathfog or Braccus dying to Mortal Blow.

Support
Support

That is a legitimate way to complete the fight.

Rain and then Thunderstorm can finish off Braccus before he can trigger the second combat phase, as well.

F
Fish123 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Okay, just making sure smile I used this strategy the first time only to have lohsas demon kill me in the end. After going and finishing lohsas quest line and coming back to the fight I failed to kill Braccus with mortal blow and the Kraken very much surprised me XD

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard