Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Somewhere along the line my game has become bugged. The door to the Black House, for finishing Lohses side quest does not respond or do anything when clicked on. Same deal with the main quest line in the Line of Anguish. The door at the end does not respond or do anything when clicked on.

Any suggestions?

Support
Support

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

Is Lohse in the party and present at the Black house? I assume you didn't enter previously without Lohse in your party, refuse a deal and been kicked out?
If so, please email your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, as well as the most recent save where you can open or get a response from the door, and the oldest were it is unresponsive.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Please do the same with your latest save or one at the end of the Line of Anguish, as well as your save before entering that section, if available.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' found an issue with one file and redownloaded it. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to fix anything related to this issue.

Is Lohse in the party and present at the Black house? I assume you didn't enter previously without Lohse in your party, refuse a deal and been kicked out?

She is present and I didn't kick her out or refuse anything - After doing the mission in the demons realm with Malady, the front door to the house just doesn't respond.

Ill package up some saves and send em over. Thanks for the response.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard