Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#646015 16/05/18 08:53 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Hey gang,

We released the Chinese translation today but added some fixes and improvements, and if you have one of those nifty Razer keyboards or mice with Chroma support (lights and colours and bling), we support that too now.

Patch notes:
- Game Master Mode: Fixed Medusa head giving wings instead of snakes
- Game Master Mode: Fixed a bug where selected talents of creatures were blocked or removed after saving and loading
- Game Master Mode: Fixed a bug where NPCs could lose assigned abilities and talents
- Game Master Mode: Player can no longer send a party invitation to a possessed creature, which broke the GM's inventory
- Game Master Mode: Custom GM adventures now allow GM add-ons
- Game Master Mode: GM can now set lockpick level
- Game Master Mode: GM or possessed creature should not see game shroud
- Game Master Mode: Skills given by GM are now in the correct section
- Game Master Mode: Skills given by GM can now be unlearned
- Game Master Mode: Fixed items taken from creatures being marked as stolen

- Razer Chroma support added for compatible devices

- Clarified options with tooltips
- Controller UI: Can now identify items in another character's inventory
- Set all ghosts to ‘Floating’ by default
- Removed the confusing error message 'Connection to the Larian support server failed’
- Private party quests now share updates with the party
- Removed Global Chat
- You can now remove player marker from map in controller UI

- Multiple text fixes
- Fixed name reset when someone joins in Character Creation
- Fixed Arran's treasure table
- Fixed crash when started from GeForce Experience
- Fixed crafting list being locked until you visited runes panel
- Fixed turn counter appearing on Source Mute status after dismissing and re-inviting player
- Fixed crafting progression bar not showing sometimes
- Fixed permanent statuses showing a turn counter
- Fixed controller UI renaming character requiring two confirmations
- Fixed terrain transmutation scroll icon
- Fixed Source fountain showing internal name
- Fixed tooltip issues where they'd disappear or not show anymore
- Fixed issues with the prompt to hold 'B' to end turn
- Fixed skills sometimes not being added to available skills pool
- Fixed empty portraits when clicking accept in character creation before fading is done
- Fixed right clicking terrain sometimes not cancelling queued actions

Tweeting @forktong
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Any news yet on fixing Corbin Day not going to the Lady Vengeance?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be fixed. I have tried both a save just before and after meeting him, nothing changes, he still stays in the mill. Haven't tried to roll back earlier but given how much time that would consume and the fact this is not even mentioned in the patch notes, I'm not too eager to invest the time unless it's confirmed.

It's strange though, given the issue has been reported almost right after the previous patch, so close to two months ago.

Support
Support

I believe this update is all code changes, not anything that would affect data or story.

For Corbin Day, you can email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) after completing that quest, and before leaving Reaper's Coast, to supportdos2@larian.com. I can teleport him to the ship in the developer version of the game, which should get everything to work properly after moving to the next act. He can not be teleported to the ship after arriving in the next act, as he would not be in the level in order to teleport.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

R
stranger
stranger
R
- Game Master Mode: "GM or possessed creature should not see game shroud."
I have a map mod loaded in GM Mode for testing and it has a game shroud included, but the shroud is blocking everything for me (GM) to be able to work on the map for populating, quests etc for my group. Am I misunderstanding how to disable the shroud for me to work on the map? Please explain!
Thanks!

Last edited by Rhime; 18/05/18 02:20 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
Pls next patch fix elemental skin spells + flesh sacrifice interaction. You bleed normal blood from fs even if you have flaming and other skins popped. Those skills are kinda underwhelming for now so that might be a good change.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
"For Corbin Day, you can email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) after completing that quest, and before leaving Reaper's Coast, to supportdos2@larian.com. I can teleport him to the ship in the developer version of the game, which should get everything to work properly after moving to the next act."

I can confirm that this works, thanks, Raze.

LS.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard