Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
this is the first time i encounter sallow man and it doesnt show any dialogue, he instantly being hostile and his party attacks me. not even a dialogue not even after winning the fight.

i thought it was supposed to have no dialogue but after the fight, i checked on youtube it does have.

so now i tried to do anything reloading the game reloading my old saves and go straight to sallowman it still dont have dialogue and he instantly attacks me.

i dont have saves before act 3 (nameless isle) so i cant reload my game too far.

i am currently have no mods installed. neither wendigo being hostile and have no dialogue.

im so pissed off, i replayed my gameplay just because i missed sallyman on my last gameplay and now i cant get any dialogue.

[img]https://ibb.co/bX7HTT[/img]

Support
Support

Did you try approaching with each character individually, to see if the hostile reaction was just with one of them?

You can try hiring a henchman, and see if they can approach.

Did you speak to him earlier, using a dark mirror? If so, did you pass or fail the persuasion in the dialog? If you pass, he should give you a quest to kill Alexandar.
Some dark mirrors can be found on Black Ring corpses on the island, or you can speak to the group near the entrance to the elven temple (blocked by the shriekers).

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
yes, i tried it with fane at first then i tried with lohse, trying henchman just now and still the same..

the dark mirrors i don't think i passed the persuasion check, i did interact with it every time i kill some black ring just to make sure no dialogues missed. but really weird if it also makes Windego hostile.. that just doesn't make any sense.

i think i wont be able to revert the hostile because something must've made it hostile when i entered the cave at the first time so i cannot re-generate the map.

im pretty sure it must be something with the "first-time-map-generate" thingy

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic), your latest save and your earliest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard