V
Ventus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Associated Quest: A Fate Worse than Death

Item: Necromancer Tamsyn's Soul Jar

Problem: After collecting all the soul jars, (before visiting the three necromancers themselves, though this shouldn't matter) you can talk to Gratiana.

Gratiana wants her soul jar back. You have the option during the conversation to offer up "the one with the strange symbols" which she rejects, its not hers and she only wants her soul jar. However, doing so will perma remove Tamsyn's Soul Jar from your inventory (i had mine in a game in my inventory).

Moreover, the item is gone from Gartiana. Not there to steal back, buy back, or sitting around the shrine. Tamsyn herself is undead and well, so Gratiana didn't break it...

This conversation option removes Necromancer Tamsyn Soul Jar from the game.

Please patch either this Soul Jar into NPC inventory or broken (and thus Tamsyn is dead) or something useful.

V
Ventus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Link to steam forums where others are reporting similar. Linking for whichever gets meaningful attention/acknowledgement first.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3223871682619847206/

V
Ventus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Bump. Latest patch to updating quests doesnt help (had hoped that maybe the disappearing jar meant broken jar, and that the quest would update, but alas, nope).

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have the exact same problem.
Gave a jar to Gratiana and I think the dialog said that she actually smashed it when I gave it to her, so hey no big deal that necromancer should be dead, but come the 3 Necromancers, Tamsyn resurrects constantly and now I have no jar for her.

Last edited by Aranicus; 23/09/17 12:12 PM.
Got this problem too.
P.S. Killing or stealing from Gratiana solves problem

Last edited by Sergey Butsenov; 06/10/17 07:03 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Urgh, this still hasn't been addressed then as I've just encountered this.

Sort it out Larian!

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard