Hi I'm new to the forums, and I just wanted to make this post. Some friends and I all played Divinity 1 on the PS4, and we decided to purchase 2 on the PC bc I was very much interested in the Game Master mode. It's very good, and I'm mostly having fun with it. However bc this is with ina video game, it is very limiting when it comes to creating campaigns. I've collected a few mods that has helped a little, bit, but there are still a few things that I wish that I could do that aren't available. So below is a list of a few things that should help.

1. The ability to create with in the game custom maps for your scenes.

-The premade maps are great, but sometimes they aren't what I'm exactly looking for. I've downloaded some additional map mods, but I'm still having trouble finding what I'm looking for.

2. Binding Existing levels to a new Pin should make a copy of the level. Not be the exact same instance.

-I tried binding and existing level to a new pin, but when I made changes to the level on the new pin, it also made the changes on my old Pin. I was trying to reuse a space with out having to completely rebuild the scene. Just take out what I didn't need anymore, and add what I had in mind.

3. Deleting a pin or binding a new level to an existing pin with a level attached should also delete the scene in the menu that's attached to the pin.

-Sometimes I load different level maps to an existing pin multiple times trying to find the right setting for the encounter. Then when I go to the scene menu, There's multiple copies of the same scene. some are obvious to delete bc they aren't the map I chose, but other times bc I go back to another scene I used there can be multiple copies. If I delete the wrong one, then I have to start building my level over.

4. Character Customization.

-I'm sure this has been touched on before. I can't be the only one, but I think the characters should just be blank dolls. Instead of Archetypes and citizens prebuilt with limited changes. It should be Blank Female Doll, Blank Male Doll, and children versions etc. Then Have all the customization options available. Also Path mapping. Having them all just stand still makes it hard to make my world feel alive. I have found some mods that help with this, but it's something that should be in the game in the future. This goes for creatures, monsters, and animals too.

That's all I can think of now. I've owned the game for a week now, and I have a pretty good start to a campaign going. These are just some minor things I've noticed. I really enjoy this game. If anyone can recommend some mods that are out there to help improve my GM experience let me know. I also know about the availability of making my own mods, but I know nothing about coding, and I'm not sure how easy it would be to get into that to make my own stuff. Thanks Larian for making a fun game.