Print Thread
S
Slav Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
To all.
Drop all your suggestions and feedback about coming changes in Definitive Edition.
From myself to Larian: guys - great job. DOS2 is the best RPG made so far(from some point of view).
Nothing is perfect but thank you guys for worki.g so hard for us and improving the game.
I bet that loooots of devs will now take exapmle from that game(they should). The game does give us so much choice and freedom. Awewome!
The only thing I would work on is party banter(there is no banter between the characters what makes the party quite characterless/dead. The NPCs should be comenting, talking to each other, arguing. Fighting and loving. Not only with the main character but between each other. I AM aware that it is not easy to do so as there is so much choice and possibilities in game(lots of rialogs to write) but this is something that creates a great RPGs(like legendary BG which we all love).
Anyway. Thanks overall and keep up the good job.
Your Faithfull fan
SS

veteran
veteran
Unfortunately, if Larian hasn't added that already, there is simply no time at all to add it now. The console release needs to be certified well before the release date, so it needs to be finished well before the official release date.

A
stranger
stranger
A
well using this post i was wondering if Larian is considering adding Cross-play between Pc and consoles with the release of definitive edition.

Thanks

L
addict
addict
L
Cross play is necessary so we have more people to join our games

2nd: at start of act 1, act 2 etc allow us to bring in our own characters to someone else's game. Non origin characters only. Classic to classic game. Tact to tact game only. We then get some ownership of our online characters.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LostSoul
Cross play is necessary so we have more people to join our games

2nd: at start of act 1, act 2 etc allow us to bring in our own characters to someone else's game. Non origin characters only. Classic to classic game. Tact to tact game only. We then get some ownership of our online characters.

I agree 100% with this suggestion, and was brainstorming a mod that'd let one emulate this somewhat. It'd be ridiculously hard to make however, and I doubt Larian are going to implement this, sadly.

D
stranger
stranger
D
That would be interesting.

Will Definitive Edition add new bosses ?

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
I wish that there are more settings, especially s.PC is the coop mode with the splitscreen improvement in need.
You should definitely turn off all the information in the fight totally annoying if you do not see what kind of damage you do because again an info text appears, totally annoying. synonymous one should allow the ui scaling again, on tv over pc it is a bit small the font. what is also very annoying or better expressed in the first part was better, that the 2 players exactly the camera and could zoom like player 1 necessarily fix it with a patch if it does not come.
otherwise very good game, hats off and on, so I'm curious about the edition.

crossplay over xbox and ps4 should be possible in the present time for a long time, but doubt it is, the just playstation or sony is there very strict

Look at the proplems i say... https://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3160848559779793936/

Last edited by Wolfenring; 15/08/18 07:27 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard