Print Thread
N
Nadine Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Hello together,

I'm in front of the entrance to the source temple but it tells me that I cannot enter because something is incomplete.
I searched all areas (and asked the internet) but cannot find the problem.

I obtained five blood stones and nine or ten inactive star stones.
At the "end of time" I recently got the trader, but miss the last element gate.

Is it crucial to finalized the quest in the mines? I do not know why but I cannot finalized it although I have both Leandras Blood and Spell and created the Skill book (and used the skill against the knights in the ghost forest).

Maybe someone can give me a hint how to proceed?
I'm burning to finally smash the dragon.... :horsey:

Hello Nadine,

you mean the big stone face at the entrance? It only lets you pass when you have found enough Star Stones. You may have to "free" the Star Stones "within" the Blood Stones by using them (and thus, forfitting their healing powers). That should also open the last elemental gate in your Homestead.

If that doesn't suffice, search the web for a list of all of the Star Stones and see which ones you missed.

Best regards,
Raban

Support
Support

The blood stones need to be used to open new portals in the homestead, After the last elemental portal, there is only the Chapel portal, and then the door in the Source Temple should open. If Zixzax is still waiting at the Trader's Emporium portal, enter and proceed far enough to get a cutscene dialogue with the demon, then return to the main section of the homestead through the portal.

N
Nadine Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Thanks a lot for the quick answers!
By freeing the stones I was able to move on. :-)

Best regards,
Nadine

Link Copied to Clipboard