Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I only discovered that I had potentially broken the game much later on, so if there is a way for me to go back or complete without this let me know:

I have the vial of blood, but while escaping the death knights in the mine and hopping down to the crypt / library, I wasn't able to find my way out, so I used the waypoint option to zap out to cyseal. I didn't think much of it until soooo many hours later. Weeks really, and all my old saves were saved over, and I had leveled up significantly.

I came to realize I had to have Leandra's spell to combine with the blood, so I tried to go back to the mine, and instantly burnt to a crisp.

I saw in a tutorial where the exit in the woods was supposed to be, so I went there hoping I could use the mirror, but it's broken (I guess it repairs when you escape the mine, but since I never did that....)

I have my save game file zipped if anyone can fix it and make it workable or at least give me the spell that I need since I can't see how to get back into the mine.

Support
Support

Rift travel should be disabled in the temple. Email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos@larian.com, and I'll take a look at it.

Support
Support

Using CheatEngine to enable unlimited health and armour allows entering Luculla Mines and walking through the lava to get to the section of the mine where you met Leandra, where you can take the mirror teleporter to get the spell (and other loot), then leave from the entrance hall mirror.

For CheatEngine the install you would either need to uncheck some extra 'offers', or install it while offline. There is also a no-install rar file on the downloads page. If you don't already have an archive manager that can handle rar files, try the freeware 7-Zip.

Here is a CheatEngine table I downloaded from this topic (broken link) when it was still available. It wasn't updated for the latest version of the game, but works for this (I've also used it for adjusting abilities and talents).

Start the game and load a save, open the table (I just extracted it into the CheatEngine install folder), click the 'Select a process to open' button at the top left (highlighted with a flashing box cycling between red and green), select EoCApp.exe (preceded by a hex number, ie 00001FD0-EoCApp.exe) and click the Open button and then Yes. In the bottom list, select 'Unlimited Health' and 'Unlimited Durability', then enter the mine and walk through the lava.

If you can not select the boxes at the bottom in CheatEngine, exit the program and the game and start over. That happened to me a couple times. There may be an easier fix, but I haven't used CheatEngine enough to bother trying anything else.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard