Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I've encountered a bug where none of my characters have learned bless following the segment in the hall of echoes. I played through to the beginning of act 3, and don't have a way to progress after returning to the hall of echoes to free the gods. Any workaround for this, without having to load a save prior to the first hall of echoes encounter?

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
if it's not DE there were a mod in the nexus\workshop that allowed you to buy spells. iirc including bless too. (you can even deactivate mod later to remove the temptation)
not sure if it's updated to DE though.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Still having this issue following latest hotfixes

stranger
stranger
I am seeing this happen to companions who were not in my party when I "learned" this spell. The 3 folks who were with me have it available now, but the ones hanging out at the Seeker HQ are out of luck.

stranger
stranger
This *might* be intentional?

Either that, or Larian added a way to sync things up later... there's a cave on the Fort Joy island where a statue can be interacted with my party members who do NOT have "Bless" learned (if you DO know Bless, the status is inert!). Once it "whisks away" the character (who goes into a sleeping status), they get the Bless spell added.

Strange mechanic indeed, as it's not explained anywhere, there's just this statue that seems to arbitrarily fix the issue. And I guess it doesn't help when you're this far along in the game! Eurgh.

Last edited by DuchessOfKvetch; 23/10/18 02:33 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard