Print Thread
B
Bazs24 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hi there!

I started to play with Definitive Edition on PC recently after I had a nearly finished campaign in the vanilla game. One thing that really bugs me is all the armors in the Definitive Edition that has physics (90% of the armors) are horribly buggy. It clips through the characters constrantly, stucks in weird positions, shakes like it has a stroke and just don't funtions, like the cloth don't have proper collosion detection or something like that. I suspect this is a problem that caused by the new physics engine, and I know this is only a cosmetic problem, but it really annoys me, especially because the original edition of the game didn't have such problems. I hope it gets fixed, 'cause I decided to put the game down until it looks this terrible.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hey,

Not sure if it's affecting everyone, but I've been experiencing the same here, particularly but not limited to female armors. For example, the human feathered platemail helmet (not the winged one) on males looks ok, but on females it behaves wildly. Also seen this on the female elven sewn scale helmet, the female elven robes/helmets (feathered one and cloaked one), human "enchanter" skirt, dwarves "enchanter" cloaks and so on.

While messing with the engine editor i've noticed some of them have a physics tab of sorts enabled, while others don't (feathered platemail male/female example), but i'm just a layman that doesn't know about what i'm seeing there. Also, another user posted about it in the technical problems sub-forum with and image exemplifying it: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=648714.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard