Print Thread
#650034 28/09/18 04:48 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hi,

I'm having an issue with a battle where the enemy is not playing in his turn so we are stuck and cant do anything.

I tried saving/loading (the problem is we are playing honor mode so i cant go back to another point).

The problem started because (I suppose) I was lagging when my friend attacked and his turn did not end with any animation (I'm the host) so computer is waiting for something.

I left the PC on all night (i had hope there will be any timeout for computer turn) but he didnt move.

Please if someone has any idea or a mod I can use to unstuck the game, it would be really appreciated.

PS: I'm using mods in this run they are:
Bartering Tweaks
Free Petpal
Let there be tooltips
Toggle Sprint
Character Creation plus

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Similar problem here since arriving in Driftwood: I absolutely cannot fight, enemies just stand there and never take their turn. Even after a 12-hour wait, nobody had attacked my party...

I've tried reverting to Fort Joy saves and enemies do the exact same thing everywhere.

I've done a few clean reinstalls and still no go -- D:OS2-DE is now simply a "let's just walk around and discover the countryside" game.

I am not amused.

In a 2015 post on this same issue, some mod/dev proposed using "the D:OS Analysis Tool", but I can't seem to find it.

Anyone have any pointers for a stumped and disgruntled noob, please?

M
stranger
stranger
M
same thing happening to me...

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard