Next Thread
Print Thread
#650527 18/10/18 10:56 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi everybody!
I'm trying to add new SoundBank into the editor resources but getting an error:
\Divinity Original Sin 2\Data\Editor\Mods\Test_dc31a89a-4f3d-489f-bdea-fc36e8bbe9c6\Assets\Sounds\Sound_Banks/MyMusic_Theme.txt' seems to be corrupt, please regenerate the soundbanks or contact a programmer.

What's wrong?

veteran
veteran
Not sure what exactly it is you're trying here, but if you want to add new music, you open the resource browser, add a new sound resource and point to your .Wav file and play it through one of the two new Osiris calls through Story Editor.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes, I'm trying to add new music, but resource browser does not take .wav format and I have to create SoundBank file .bnk with Wwise program, but when I'm trying to add file .bnk in resource browser I/m getting an error in log.

If you know how to add sounds in .wav format you will save me.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Editor (Definitive edition) in steam does not lunch...

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm using classic Divinity Engine Editor

veteran
veteran
Oh. Custom audio resources aren't supported in classic.

Edit: I spent a good amount of time in your shoes back in classic, until some friendly bird hinted at me to save my breath. So you'll have to get DefEd working for you if you'd like to use custom sound.

Do you have any idea why it doesn't launch for you? Any errors?

Last edited by The Composer; 19/10/18 09:28 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks man, I'm just delete Editor and reinstal, I think problem was in path to data file in editor settings.

Now I'm learning Osiris Story Editor.

Your advice was helpful.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello again! I was import the sounds all I need, but sounds don't works in edit mod with osiris playSound. Sounds and music triggers does't works too... , Even in GM mode I have an empty fields instead names of tracks...

veteran
veteran
See the Wiki. Hope you find a solution to what you're trying to do laugh Make sure that all your new resources are placed under your /Public/YourMod/ folder somewhere.

Last edited by The Composer; 22/10/18 03:10 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes, I was been on this wiki and my sounds are placed in correct folder and I can see my files in Resource Manager

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for your help!
I'm Unity 3D developper and can't understand some features of this engine.

I have troublle again, I was found how to play the sounds with story editor, but some sounds does not plays.

So I'm using call "MusicPlayGeneral("Music_Fort_Joy_FriendlyCamp");" and music plays, all ok.
After all I'm using call "MusicPlayGeneral("Music_Fort_Joy_Theme");" or "MusicPlayGeneral("GM_Divinity_Original_Sin_2_Theme");
And now music does not plays what's wrong? I need to Include package in my project or something else?

Also I have recorded a sound in Sony Vegas Pro in .wav format and imported it.
My sounds also don't playing. In logs no errors.

Last edited by Fitil_san; 26/10/18 09:00 PM.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard