Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Krankt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
So, my friends and I have been playing co-op and having a blast, but ran into a bug that we can't troubleshoot in any way besides loading an older save.

Say you have 3 players: Player 1 deals damage to another player [u]outside of combat[/u], Player 1 will now bug any combat encounter they are a part of. Starting combat with Player 1 in range? It lines up the turn order, but stays locked as though it were the end of a turn, preventing any actions. Combat will still work fine as long as Player 1 is far enough away to avoid combat, but as soon as they enter the fight, the turn order will lock. I have a save file that's currently locked in this state that I can provide if needed for trouble shooting, I can also provide a list of mods we are using if required/relavent. (I haven't tried to re-create the bug without mods yet.)

veteran
veteran
I can nearly guarantee it's cause of a mod. My best suggestion is to just make a new player profile, try one / some mods at a time to try and pinpoint which one is causing it. You could also post a modlist here and I'd gladly provide my suggestion as to which ones are the most likely candidates from my estimate.

K
Krankt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Gotcha, it's mostly class/ability mods, big ol' collection of them.

----------------------
Class/Class-related mods:
Astronomer || Celestial Wizard || Chronomancer || Constelationist || Helaene - Shared Library || OdinCore || Helaene - Cryomancer, Mirage, Priest, Succubus, Trickster, Valkyrie, Vampire, Wyldfae || Odinblade - Hydrosophist Overhaul, Pyrokinetic Overhaul, Umbra, Spectre. ||
----------------------
Non-Class Mods:
Toggle Sprint || Level Up All Equipment || Free Pet Pal || Interesting Uniques || Better Sir Lora || Pet Revival || Fort Joy Respec || Infinite Spirit Vision || Rest-urrect || Let There Be Tooltips || Crafting Overhaul || Resting Restores Source || Organized Containers || Hybrid Spells Expanded || Greed - Increased Loot Variety || Majoras - Character Creation Plus || Rendal's NPC Armors and Weapons || Black Cat+ ||

veteran
veteran
Does it happen if you use any skills? Does it happen if you use any Larian skills?

Meanwhile, try making a new player provile using only Black Cat+, Pet Revival, Majora's Character Creation Plus, Hybrid Spells Expanded & Level Up All Equipment. If the problem still occurs with those enabled, try them one at a time starting with Black Cat+ (I made that, so can deal with it if that is the case).

Otherwise, any other mods that may possibly cause something to follow someone or alter alignments is my best guess.

K
Krankt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
So far it's happened from anything ranging from a mod-added skill to just walking up and using the 'Attack' option when right-clicking a character. Next time I have some more free time I'll try to narrow down/single out the culprit though.

veteran
veteran
Alright. I can with certain certainty say it's mod-caused though. I recognize the issue as I've experienced it when modding, in my case happening if the script call "CharacterFollowCharacter" is running. So if someone follows someone else and said someone enters combat, said someone will freeze up combat and become unable to do anything when ever it becomes their turn.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard