Hi guys.
PS4 (regular, not pro version).

Here's the deal:
- bought & downloaded the definitive version of the game to play co-op with a friend. On first load, get an error to the effect of "game corrupted, please delete and reinstall from your game library" and it crashes. (this is on opening screen with loading bar)

- deleted the game. Decided to take a precautionary measure, so i rebuilt the database on my PS4 before downloading.
- download finished. Same problem I noticed a graphical glitch on the 'nvidia gameworks' loading screen.

- deleted it for a second time. Completely reinstalled the PS4 operating system. Downloaded again. Same issue.
- deleted it for a third time. Completely reinstalled the OS again, rebuilt the database for good measure. At this point I also checked my network settings and decided to set up a wired connection, using the Google DNS. all the correct ports are forwarded to the console.
- same issue. Deleted the game for a fourth time. At this point I purchased a new HDD for my console. I installed the new HDD and did a fresh install of the PS4 operating system. Downloaded the game. Even switched the console off and on after the download finished. Same issue

- deleted game for a fifth time. Rebuilt database. Went through every network setting I could, to see if there was an issue. Downloaded it for a sixth time
Same issue.

So I'm in a bind. I've spent quite a bit of money and a lot of time trying to get the game to work, all my network and console settings seem to be OK. Every time I download the game it has the same error it seems, so is the error coming from the server side where I'm getting the file from?

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers