Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#651896 13/02/19 05:16 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi there,

During the abduction in the Wrecker's Cave the autosave bugged and when i loaded back all my characters are missing from the map, can't use skills or anything, like they're stuck during the abduction by the Voidwoken. Being a Honour Mode save i can't roll back to some point before this. Is there a way to solve the problem? I tried leaving there for some hours to see if the abduction would unstuck, nothing worked.

Thx in adv

Support
Support

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the save and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard