Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#651613 21/01/19 08:36 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello
I want to thank you for this game, it is great.
I have the GOG version 3.6.33.2684 patch.

I have a problem with the talent Torturer.
When I loot a new weapon with elemental damage the debuffs like burn and poison are
applied correctly on my targets even if my targets have a magic shield.
If I die or when I reload my game the debuffs no longer apply if my target has his shield.
If I apply poison with a barrel of poison the debuff applies even if my target has a magic shield.
If I die or if I recharge my game, the poison is still applied to my weapon, but it does not apply if
the target has a magic shield. I am forced to put poison on my weapon so that the debuff is applied again on my target.
I play with 2 friends who also have the same bug on the GOG version 3.6.33.2684 patch.

We need a fix to continue our game.

I hope there will be a sequel :)
Thank you!

Last edited by Ishkodemus; 22/01/19 01:31 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Always the same problem with the gog version 3.6.33.5509 and the steam version.
PLZ fix this problem it is unacceptable for a definitive version.

Thank you

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I would like to know if Larian Studio is currently working on a fix?
The wand and poison weapon attacks no longer apply debuffs after
a death or a game reload. I'm waiting for this patch to continue my game.

THX

stranger
stranger
I am having this problem as well. I have the steam version of the game. Torturer was working for awhile then suddenly all the effects started getting blocked by magic armor and I don't think it ever had the status effects last an additional round like it was supposed to. I was playing a mage build that relied heavily on the Torturer perk and now I can't continue with it broken. I tried rolling a new character and the perk didn't work on the new character either. Anyone know if this is being worked on?

stranger
stranger
Ok for some reason it suddenly started working again. Not sure why, but I'm happy.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
GOG and Steam version 3.6.37.7694

Could you please at least take 1 minutes to answer the people who take the time to report the bugs.
I would like to know if the problem will be corrected soon?
The game is defenitive edition for several months already.

The swords, maces, dagger and bows apply poison and fire effect on target with talent torture.
The wands and staffs still do not apply the poison and fire effect on target with the torture talent.

Thank you

old hand
old hand
I don't remember about physical weapons, but IIRC wands and staffs were *intended* to *not* apply Torturer's effect with basic attacks. As for the extra turn of DOT, it sounds like that is still not implemented (I haven't played for a while, and can't test it atm), and probably never will be. Which is a shame because it was meant to be a pretty big change in DE.

Last edited by Try2Handing; 14/03/19 09:50 AM.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard