Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kosmo23 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Lost a bunch of saves and play time seemingly due to the patch today. Frequent manual and auto saves this morning and last night when I played. I launched the game after work and had to patch to 1.07. Loaded my save and it picked me up at an auto save on 2/14 at 5pm. No saves anywhere after that, looks like I lost about 5 hours of game time. Arent those saved locally? Makes no sense unless the patch jacked something. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited by Kosmo23; 15/02/19 05:23 PM. Reason: Mood change
stranger
stranger
Exactly the same problem here. I had about an hour of progress on the Lady Vemgance and was sent back two or three quests before the fight with Alexandar. This combined with the atrocious autosave function which cost me hours of my live already make me seriously consider requesting a refund. And yes, I am now quicksaving frequently, but these last saves simply disappeared...

Last edited by ChrisLabsLtd; 16/02/19 04:53 PM.
Support
Support

Saves are stored locally. Check in the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, to see if there are saves there not shown in-game. If that is the case, click in Saved Data in System Storage, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select one or two relevant saves and Copy. From there you can zip the files on a computer, and email them (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com.

If there are no later saves there, maybe PSN synced in the wrong direction the last play session? That has not been reported before on PS4, though (has happened at least a couple times with Steam on PC).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard