Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have all automated hotbar behaviour options turned off (most importantly 'remove unmemorised skills').

When I use a Polymorph skill granting a temporary ability, and then proceed to use that ability, the skill is removed from my hotbar at the end of combat / when the original skill runs out. This should not happen. To be clear I will use Medusa Head as an example:

1. Use Medusa Head
2. Activate the temporary granted skill Petrifying Visage
3. When Medusa Head times out, Petrifying Visage is incorrectly removed from the hotbar, despite the option for this being turned off
4. This is applicable to every single Polymorph skill

This bug was at one point fixed in the game I believe. Additionally, the automated hotbar behaviour does not have an option for miscellaneous items such as teleporter pyramids or bedrolls, which I feel it should - nevertheless that is an oversight not a bug.

Please fix this bug, as it makes it rather tedious playing a Polymorph at the moment. I have posted to reddit and have found I am not the only person this is currently happening to.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Yeah I'm finding this rather annoying too, every time I activate a polymorph skill that give me a temporary skill I have to get that out of the skill chart and place it on my hotbar, as soon as the polymorph skill has run it's course the temporary skill disappears from the hotbar even though I have all those automated hotbar options turned off.

An other thing about the automated hotbar options, well I have mentioned this before and can you please do something about this. I have the auto hotbar option for automatically placing items that goes under "Usable" in the hotbar turned off. But the option doesn't effect bedrolls and they get places on the hotbar every time one is picked up. Doesn't Bedrolls go under Usable? It should and it should be effected by this option, please fix it.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 21/02/19 01:52 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard