Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Medreny Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The trophy "seascape" doesn't pop at the end of the fight on the Lady Vengeance. I have the most recent update from 8 march, I didn't know what was in at first, I saw earlier it was supposed to fix the bug I've just had. My psn profile shows that I had the trophy for arriving at reaper's cost without either "seascape" or "swashbuckler", althought I had met the conditions for the first one.

I've started a fresh new run on lowest difficulty (I was in honour mode before), thinking that maybe things were messed up because the save file was created before the patch (I've already had a problem of this kind in DOS), but it didn't change anything. I've tried to not kill anyone, kill some ennemies but not all of them, force Dallis to retreat ... it never popped. The other trophy, swashbuckler, dropped normally when I tried it though.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

stranger
stranger
I got exactly the same problem. Also on ps4. First time i did the fight at lady vengeance on explorer difficulty didnt get any trophies. I reloaded an older save and killed all minions and got swashbuckler. Then reloaded again did the fight again and killed the gheists and two more minions. At the end of the fight there were alive one archer, one caster and one hound. Didnt get the trophy. Also on psnprofiles shows last person that got the trophy at 11 march, while other more rare trophies are achieved after that date, which means there is some problem with the trophy.

Last edited by Nicogr78; 21/03/19 08:13 PM.
stranger
stranger
I just found out about this today since the Seascape achievement also failed to unlock for me. Although I have the most recent update from March 8th, I am playing it on the Xbox One. I unlocked the Swashbuckler achievement just fine. But Seascape refuses to do anything even though I have tried to complete the achievement multiple times and different ways.

I have a quick save with three minions(not including Dallis or the Cloaked Figure who are also still in the fight) alive when Malady is ready. I've started the fight over completely. I've tried not killing anyone. I completed the fight and waited for 15 minutes just to see if it was super late to pop. Nada

So I guess we need another update cause it seems like the last one didn't work for everyone.

stranger
stranger
hi,
me too same problem, with ps4 and patch 1.08, no trophy taken, did the battle 3 times.

I try to reinstall the day one game without patch downloading, sadly the game does not recognize savegame version.

If someone has a fix solution please share it, otherwise we wait larian's help

stranger
stranger
Hey, So I was having the same issue with this trophy... Ran the my first playthru on honor mode and barely made it out alive (didnt manage to kill a single minion) and It didnt unlock. I missed the hammered trophy tho so I went thru the game again in ez mode and ran into the same issue. No trophy despite killing only a couple of mobs and not touching the rest.

So made an account just to add to the bug.. but I decided to give it one more go, this time, only focusing on Dallis. Lo and Behold, the trophy unlocked after she ran away ^^ So for those still having issues with this trophy, might wanna give that a try.

stranger
stranger
I can confirm that the method above for focusing on Dallis works. I just tried it, she retreated, and the Seascape achievement finally popped for me. Thank you for sharing your solution, Luthia. I'd still be waiting for another update or something without it.

stranger
stranger
Also managed to get the trophy by focusing dallis and forcing her to retreat. Thanks for the solution Luthia. So basically they should change the description of the trophy as you need to not kill every minion and also you need to finish the fight by forcing Dallis to retreat and not by waiting for Malady to finish the spell.

stranger
stranger
No Problem!! Glad it worked out for you guys as well =)

stranger
stranger
trophy unlocked, it was super hard on honored, many thanks luthia

stranger
stranger
Just to confirm that same thing is on the PC as well. Today i wanted to get that achievement, but after like 5 fights on classic mode, and leaving all of minions alive (couple of times) i thought that i've encountered a bug. But this method (focusing on Dallis) works. Cheers!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard