Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I’m doing the Immaculate trial and I’m stuck in the first room with the pressure plates. I have the correct items 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, and 7.5 kg. They just won’t click. It looks like the plates are already depressed. Tried everything. Really love this game so I’d like to get past this. I’ve started from a previous saved game and made it back, same problem... any help would be appreciated.

Support
Support

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos@larian.com with your save at there (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and I can teleporting your party past that test, which should let the end of the trial work properly.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in macOS; in Linux the saves are in the home directory).

On console, did you try reloading a save before first entering Luculla Forest, if available? Unfortunately, there is no way to get a save off an Xbox, and console saves are locked to the account used to save the game, so there is no way to return a fixed save that you would be able to load.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sent my saved game to supportdos@larian.com. thanks for taking a look at it.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard