Next Thread
Print Thread
#652206 17/03/19 08:34 AM
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
There's a small combat bug that can be a little annoying at times.

Sometimes when it's one characters, or summons turn the game switch control of that character to another, it can happen at any time.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 17/03/19 08:34 AM.
Support
Support

Is this in multiplayer or singleplayer?

Do you have a save made just after this happened? Even better would be a save in combat before this happens, where ending a turn or taking some series of actions would give at least a reasonable chance of reproducing this.

If so, please email supportdos2@larian.com with the save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you playing on PC and using any mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly for macOS/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
I don't know if it happens in multiplayer with chained characters, but it has happened to me many times in singleplayer. I'm not sure when it occur, but it may have something to do with summons dying. When character A has a summon and it dies under your control and the next in line is character B the game doesn't always switch to character B when it dies, it sometime switch to character A instead. Or you are in control of character B and character A's summon dies the game suddenly switch you to character A. That's the best way I can explain what I have observed, I'll try to make a savegame on it. (this time I wont make the same mistake of making the zip file in the folder :\ )

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 18/03/19 10:14 PM.
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Yes it happens when an incarnete dies during it's turn, but only if the next in line is a player controlled character that didn't summon it.

Not sure what giving you a save of it is going to do for you, it's not something that is guaranteed to happen when you replay the fight.

But if you REALLY want a save of it right after it occurred and one at the start of the fight, then sure.. I'll make them for you.

S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Oh I just noticed a way that you can provoke this, In a fight in which I destroyed one of the totems on purpose and even tho the character had AP left on his turn the game switched character to the next one in line in the party.

Yeah.. I'm still in that fight I discovered this and I tried to summon a totem and then destroy it, as soon as the totem get destroyed the game jump to the next one in line and it says "Not Beast's turn"

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 12/04/19 12:17 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard