Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vieux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi everyone,

I'm enjoying the new faces and hair styles you added in game. It's much better for diversity than my previous (crappy) solution : Put two faces, beards or hair styles on the same character.

I created new characters using custom Visual Set Ressource ID. I juste put some of the visuals in one Set and it worked fine. It still works in the engine and for character portrait generation. But as soon as I launch the game to test it the visuals are all wrong. It chooses another one from the list I made for Head,Torso, Arms, Lowerbody. Strangely the hair is right as is the color.

Is it since the character creation pack ?

I noticed I could add as much hair visuals as I wanted, but the same is not true for beards or heads (or anything else).

I have an alternative solution to my problem, but I don't think it's supposed to be like that, so I thought I'd ask.

Last edited by Vieux; 19/03/19 03:38 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yup. It's pretty bad.[Linked Image] I reported it yesterday here: Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Bugs & Technical Problems

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
addict
addict
Hi,

we're currently working on an editor update in the hopes to resolve the issues that came up after the latest game update.
This one is among them. We hope to get that update out soon and will keep you updated on this issue smile

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard