In Driftwood, upstairs of the Black Bull Tavern, [spoiler] killed the thugs who were trying to steal my gear after I slept with the lizard. I picked up the Burgled Backpack that had my gear in it [/spoiler] and noticed that my skill tooltips started flickering when mousing over them and when trying to sell items to a merchant, the item tooltips in the vendor window would appear only briefly before disappearing. I traced the issue back to the backpack and as soon as I dropped it to the ground, the flickering stopped. But if any companion picks the bag up, it would start shaking their portrait and would loop the item pickup sound, while their portraits just keep shaking back and forth. It would happen to each companion that had the backpack in their inventory even briefly, but not the Avatar character (custom made, not sure if that makes a difference). Dropping the backpack that time didn't fix the issue and I had to re-load to a save where they haven't had the backpack in their inventories to fix the looping issue.

Last edited by mmeymi; 21/03/19 11:47 AM.