Print Thread
#600391 21/02/17 12:48 AM
G
graarh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Currently, teleport can be successfully used on enemy with magic armour. Imo, this is totally wrong. 1ap, 1 memory slot, 1 lvl of air spell that simply removes any advantages of ranged characters.

It is fine to have "throw myself into the battle" spells, like battering ram. But cheap "put this enemy here" is just broken.

I think that the magic armour check will be enough to fix this spell.

veteran
veteran
First teleport is more of a physical skill. If you get teleported you get physical damage and if you cast fortify the target is teleport immune.

Second armor denying teleport would make it pretty much useless, you wouldn't be able to teleport your own team anymore freely.

old hand
old hand
I'd rather have more skills piercing through armor, at least partially, than fewer ones. Could be kind of cool if you couldn't teleport an enemy nearly as far with physical armor.

Teleport really ought to be a 2 AP skill though. Could slightly increase its damage in that case. Also, increasing the requirements of various strong spells will do wonders to solve the "everybody should have this skill" problem.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard