Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Though it looked a bit plastic (and still kind of does) i really like Divinity's hair. My favorite hairstyle was head 14 http://imgur.com/a/CWafr for reference. Part of me has a hard time liking the male hairstyles available atm in Divinity original sin 2. The hairstyle mentioned previously blends perfectly with the rogue armor so i always picked it.
I fully understand this is just preference but this and voice acting give the extra little oomph when considering whether to play the game or not.

Last edited by Bullethose; 21/02/17 02:20 AM.

Rogues are the best
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Agreed, also please ensure there are at least 2-3 different types of mullet cuts to choose from.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Rowy
Agreed, also please ensure there are at least 2-3 different types of mullet cuts to choose from.

D:

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Bah. Mullets.

All I want is Goku hair.

Last edited by Kelsier; 22/02/17 10:32 AM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
^ agreed all the roleplay

Rogues are the best
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'd also like to see more hair colors from the original. Pink hair for female humans at least.

N
N
Yeah, it would be great to have more, although I imagine this is a thing that could mostly be addressed closer to release since it is mostly cosmetic. I think the new races in particular need more customization options. I'm still rather annoyed that there does not appear to be a male lizard head/hair combo that properly resembles the one in the splash screen artwork.

Last edited by Nivv; 02/03/17 11:24 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard