Next Thread
Print Thread
#602956 29/04/17 08:07 PM
D
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
D
I don't know if Larian has a set target regarding how many origin characters they were going to make, but I believe not having a dwarven origin character is a waste in such a vibrant world.

Dwarfs from what I gathered in my brief playthrough are the a-holes of Rivelon from the perspective of the Divine Order, they revere the Source despite the obvious problems it causes to the world (voidwoken horrors) but are more bareable than the upstart lizardmen.

I present to you Khelgar the Anarchist, a political prisoner sold by the empress of the dwarves to the Divine Order due to his attempts at removing the caste sistem from the dwarven society.So great was his downfall from the dwarven society that his spirit has become broken.

Now asociated with the Barbarian and Jester tags, Khelgar is a cynical bastard,prone to violence and belitering, but will on ocasion attempt to defend the weak from bullies/oppresion.
He fits the stereotype of the paladin fallen from grace who wanders the land aimlessly and is unsure of his future.

Last edited by Draco359; 29/04/17 08:08 PM.
veteran
veteran
I think they are planning one origin of each race, so there should be a Dwarf and there's definitely an Undead coming.

They also aren't accepting user creations, they are paying a whole team of writers to make the origin stories.

D
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
D
Originally Posted by Stabbey
I think they are planning one origin of each race, so there should be a Dwarf and there's definitely an Undead coming.

They also aren't accepting user creations, they are paying a whole team of writers to make the origin stories.

What is odd here is that there are 2 human companions already....will one be changed to dwarf?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Draco359
What is odd here is that there are 2 human companions already....will one be changed to dwarf?

No, Humans get an extra origin for a total of 6.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard