Next Thread
Print Thread
#605889 26/06/17 11:03 PM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Me and 2 friends just beat the Alexander fight, but had not spoken to Gareth before hand. Malady shows up and wont allow us to continue, each of us have spoken to her and exhausted dialogue, she just keeps saying the: Go on, Round up your party etc etc... Any assistance? We cant continue with the game at all now.

Wightwind #605891 26/06/17 11:55 PM
Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Wightwind #606164 09/07/17 01:05 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Wightwind
Me and 2 friends just beat the Alexander fight, but had not spoken to Gareth before hand. Malady shows up and wont allow us to continue, each of us have spoken to her and exhausted dialogue, she just keeps saying the: Go on, Round up your party etc etc... Any assistance? We cant continue with the game at all now.

Me and my friend did the exact same thing. Did not speak to Gareth before hand and now malady just keeps saying Go on, Round up your party. We understand the game is alpha and all but it's still annoying not being able to get past the first act after spending 20 hours on it : /

Edit: sent save file to support email.

Last edited by shadowdef; 09/07/17 01:59 AM.
Wightwind #606165 09/07/17 02:32 AM
Support
Support

Thank you. This should be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately, major updates during Early Access do not maintain saved game compatibility (the release will also not maintain save compatibility with EA saves) and there is no way to fix this problem from the save itself.
The problem is caused in co-op games by an issue keeping track of player characters during character creation, if one or more players selects a character and starts going through the customization, then changes their mind and selects a different character.

This bug does block the end section, but in Early Access you can not get past the first act in any case.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard