Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tossing my hat in: post-patch Tarquin does not appear on the boat, nor on the boat after travelling to the Nameless Island. Meanders around the graveyard.

Trap Strats: DOS1:EE? Cheese - DOS2? Mashed potatoes - Proper nutrition is key to dungeon delving.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Confirming this is now fixed in 3.0.150.760.

Confirming fix.

Trap Strats: DOS1:EE? Cheese - DOS2? Mashed potatoes - Proper nutrition is key to dungeon delving.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Still broken for me on 3.0.150.760. He walks around muttering "Let me think. A sprinkling of skulldust. A Vial of dog's drool. Dried illweed. A few more odds and ends, and I can get back to the ship." -- But he won't go back to the ship. The related quest is finished/closed.

Last edited by BackDoorNoBaby; 29/10/17 12:03 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Also still broken for me on 3.0.150.760. Tarquin still wanders near the graveard and doesn't return to the ship. "All in the family" quest has been completet and Tarquin got the 2 pieces.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I confirm this is no longer broken !

R
stranger
stranger
R
I can confirm this is still broken.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I can also confirm this is still broken. Also just says the line, "Let me think. A sprinkling of skulldust. A Vial of dog's drool. Dried illweed. A few more odds and ends, and I can get back to the ship."

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Virtus612
"A few more odds and ends, and I can get back to the ship."
He says this when he *on* the ship too.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Yep, still broken after latest patch. Maybe they fixed it so it doesn't get broken anymore when you give him the pieces, but if he was broken he's still broken for me.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I just encountered this, fully up to date as of 31/10/2017 (NZST)

Anyone found a workaround or mod that will fix this yet?

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Follow these instructions:

Originally Posted by Larian_QA
If you have issues with Tarquin after the hotfix, please contact supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save in which he is broken. Please also include as many details as you can about what happened.

LSLib Contributor | My Mods: DOS2, DOS2DE | 560K Steam Workshop Subscribers
Suggestion for people who haven't found this fixed. Does Tarquin travel with you to the Nameless Island? He did not change dialogue for me but did appear on the ship in Act 3.

M
stranger
stranger
M
[quote=CatR]Suggestion for people who haven't found this fixed. Does Tarquin travel with you to the Nameless Island? He did not change dialogue for me but did appear on the ship in Act 3. [/quote]

No he doesnt. He stays at Stonegarden. I travelled without him, just to check, and he's not on the ship when you reach the Nameless Island.
I sent my savegame file to Larian.

Last edited by Mallorn; 01/11/17 07:34 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
STILL not fixed in the latest patch. he remains in the graveyard

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
of course it broken for me too. he wont get on the boat. just wandering in circles mumbling about dog spit. ill send my save.
wondering if TPing him to another zone might help wake him up. i TPed him to the square and nothing. he has been at the entrance to the graveyard since we go to reapers. i dont know if that is normal or where he should be...
i completed all in fam and it is closed

Last edited by AssFat; 03/11/17 11:54 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
well.. i TPed him to the square.. restarted game,, he was still at the square,, set him on fire,, restarted again and reloaded with some mods to redo some fights while waiting for larian to get back,, removed mods and reloaded tarquin burning save,, he was on the boat this time..
fix? maybe, and i dont know which one or more of these things helped

or

it might have been that hotfix i just noticed

Last edited by AssFat; 03/11/17 11:53 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard