Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
According to this tweet, the Divine Ascension upgrade should have some new stuff like the higher res artbook and a few songs.

I had been specifically waiting for Lohse's song to be added and recently purchased it from GOG after reading about this. But I can't seem to find the added stuff in the GOG version?

I'm wondering if I'm just missing it, or if GOG just hasn't been updated yet.

Last edited by vometia; 09/01/18 06:19 AM. Reason: formatting
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
If that's still just the official soundtrack it lacks more than 4 hours of ingame soundtracks, among that an instrumental version of Lohse's song and a version with her singing it. But I'm certain you're going to find the "lost songs" of Divinity Original Sin II. wink

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I'm talking specifically about how the Steam version of the Divinity Ascension upgrade has received a few additional tracks and high res versions of the art book and the lore book. As per this post that was linked in the official tweet I provided:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements

I'm not seeing these additions in the GOG version of the upgrade and was wondering if we will be seeing it at all.

You should have the 3.0 version of the soundtrack on your GOG account (files divinity_original_sin_2_ost_flac_3_0.zip and divinity_original_sin_2_ost_wav_3_0.zip)... that includes the 7 audio files mentioned in that Steam announcement. I just checked, and I have them.

The High-Res versions of the artbook and lorebook are still not available on GOG, though. If you backed the game through Kickstarter, you can find those files on the larianvault. If not, I fear you'll have to complain to GOG support about this...

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Just checked and everything seems to be there now. They replaced the old books with the high res ones and the music tracks are all there. The editor was updated too.

I'm just glad it's all sorted out.

Yeah, you're right, I got the High Res books too, now. So all is good.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard