I have been having this issue since last Friday. In GM mode I cannot edit the level parameter on equipment existing or new. I tested this with all mods turned off and have the same result.

Right now if I try to click the arrows to make the level greater or smaller it will revert to "1" and turn the item to green in the menu and check the unidentified box. Changing the level by typing it in does not work, and doing this on an item turns it to lvl 2 with no way to fix it. Everything else in the item is able to be managed and works fine if you do not touch the level box.

Any help with this would be appreciated, I run a friday night campaign and though there are workarounds for this it really is a huge pain

EDIT: I also had sent this in as a support ticket, to which they very quickly responded with the fix which was to validate local files. It seemed that one file was out of place, and though the validation replaced it, it did not say which file it was. My guess it was likely that I had moved Patch8.pak as a quick fix for a problem I was having with the editor.

Last edited by Reaper SHB; 25/05/18 02:22 PM. Reason: problem fixed