Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I made a forum account just to post this, so hopefully it's heard. I did some poking around on Google and it seems that I'm not the only person experiencing this problem.

Just for reference, I am playing on PC- though I'm unsure if it's affecting my problem.

I have made not one, not two, but six separate playthroughs romancing Fane. In a full party, lone wolf with just Fane and my custom character, etc. Different difficulty modes as well.

Each and every single time, his "romance" dialogue is missing as soon as we land in Arx. Other playthroughs with romanced characters like Beast, Ifan, Lohse- all have their dialogue.

So far, I have only seen Fane's romance dialogue in Arx (as well as the final boat scene) in Youtube videos. The most viewed Youtube video for this is from DanaDuchy, and it is clear that they are playing on console.

This is very disappointing for me, as a completionist. I want to be able to experience the hilarity and subtle affection for myself instead of watching it from the sidelines on someone else's game. I've poured many hours into multiple playthroughs, tinkering and testing to make sure I didn't do anything wrong- say anything wrong, miss something.

All of us Fane romancers out there would be deeply appreciative if this would be fixed or at least investigated.

Support
Support

This is a known issue, which will be fixed in a future update.

Currently, only act 1 is available on console (Xbox One Game Preview). The gameplay on youtube was on PC, just using the controller UI.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard