Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
Has anyone already played the definitive edition? Normally, that should have happened already are only 2 weeks until release, because someone can see if the annoying fight lyrics are gone in the splitscreen, so in the local coop mode
Thank you

veteran
veteran
You don't need to make 4 different topics complaining about the same thing.

W
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
I have also no proplem a 5 contribution to open, as long as here larian does not speak officially official position and months always end the matter, the support here in the forum is really bad. for what they have this forum if no public work is done ,
raze is the only one apparently has any contact with the manufacturer, so I really do not know that.
Normally, an average support has a reasonable mark.
no wonder that the forum here is so poorly visited. in other foreign forums more is written about the game as here.
and as long as that is not made sense, I do not care.

W
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
probably they did not do anything with regard to the fight text messages otherwise who it is easier to make a short announcement here that it is done in 2 weeks with the update. But as long as you do not write anything official you do not have to justify yourself months after that if nothing happened again, very sad

S
stranger
stranger
S
LoL

I've no idea what he's saying, but I can tell he's not too happy :-)

veteran
veteran
Larian does not respond very often to individual topics on the forums. We most often learn what they're planning through Kickstarter updates and patch notes.

They're not going to change just because someone makes several topics on the same subject, or bumps an old one. They are NOT obligated to reply to every post. If you're expecting prompt developer response to your posts, you will be disappointed. That's just how it is.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Wolfenring
probably they did not do anything with regard to the fight text messages otherwise who it is easier to make a short announcement here that it is done in 2 weeks with the update. But as long as you do not write anything official you do not have to justify yourself months after that if nothing happened again, very sad

Just wait until the DE ships and then read the reviews and guides to have your questions answered...;) Seems fairly simple.

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
Will they release a complete change log just like they do for regular patches?

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
almost certainly

i wish they'd do it ahead of the release but i imagine it'll be the day of considering how close it is

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard