Print Thread
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello,

Please help. I am doing one playthrough platinum on PS4 and when I got to Lady Vengeance Alexander, Han and sergeant Zrilla are shown as red dots and Zrilla attacks me as soon as I get to lower deck.

Progressing story to act 2 still has sergeant Zrilla aggro and Malady just 1 shot her.

Anyone knows what makes this bug to appear? I have backup save but way back in act 1, will need probably 5h to get back to Lady Vengeance but I don't even know if that will fix it.

Please help to address it. If it help I can provide my PS4 save.

Thanks.

[PS.1] I am on newest patch 1.03 on PS4
[PS.2] Realoaded backup save from after Alexander fight and that did not help. The bug is still there. Please help. Would providing save help you to resolve this and fix with patch? I have already put in almost 20h in this game, don't want to start from scratch and possibly get bug again.
[PS.3] Did patch 1.03 introduce it? other people reporting on reddit having same issue.
[PS.4] Went to Amadia's Sanctuary and Han is already red dot there and only possibility is to attack him, so I think only patch can fix this bug

Last edited by Suporex; 14/10/18 08:48 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I have the same bug.

S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
hi, I have a thread on reddit and a lot of people having same issue. I have asked people to email support and provide save games if needed.

They informed me that it is a bug that was introduced with newest patch. Didn't hear anything else from them yet in terms of solution but I assume they work on that. Hopefully they can release patch soon that fixes it or fix issue in the save game so we can continue with the game and not have 20h wasted.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I got this answer:

This is a known issue, which will be fixed soon, in the next hotfix.

Raze

S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I donwloaded patch 1.04 on PS4 and it is resolved for me

S
stranger
stranger
S