Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm creating this thread because I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I'm hoping it will help someone else who may come across the same problem. I ran into an issue in Braccus Rex's Tower while trying to pay the fare for the Brothers of Baladur in the well. Choosing any option to pay the fare would result in an immediate crash no matter which character I used to interact with the well. The solution to this crash was reviving my party member who had died in a previous battle.

Here were my exact circumstances:

Party members: Lohse [main]; Fane; Sebille; The Red Prince

Fane died in the Gargoyle's maze battle where you can find the Historian. I left him there because I didn't have a resurrection scroll on me and proceeded into the tower with the remaining three. This caused the game to repeatedly crash while attempting to pay the fare at the well. In order to proceed, I had to find a vendor, purchase a resurrection scroll and revive Fane before going back to the well with all four party members. I haven't seen this issue anywhere else, so I assume it's a very unique set of circumstances. I hope this helps someone :)

stranger
stranger
Can confirm: Same problem and solution on the PS4. This did help thanks!

Party members: Custom main, Beast, , Sebille, and Ifan. Everything else was about exact to what happened to me, but it was Ifan that died.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard