Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
● Create the ingame assets following the guidelines, with or without concept art (assets involved: Trees, rocks, vegetation, props, furniture, houses, castles, weapons,…).
● Create and Baking Highpoly models, created in 3DS max / Z-brush and texturing them in Substance painter (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs). Both organic and hard surface.
● Work together with the other departments to supply the designers' needs and streamline the tools and processes.
● You have at least 3 years’ experience as Environment Artist in the video game industry.
● A strong interest in Medieval/fantasy/steampunk characters and environments.
● Excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition. Both at Object level as at Scene level.
● Expertise in creating modular set pieces like walls, stairs, houses, etc.
● Expertise in creating shaders to make interesting looking materials.
● Ability to produce interesting looking assets within different styles, depending on the project, even when there is no concept art available.
● Ability to setup and animate simple assets (doors opening, machines parts moving, …).
● Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the Art Director.
● Can do concept drawing and has 2D drawing skills.
● Experience in architecture or design.
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Environment Artist” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to email@example.com.
Please provide examples of your past work. English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.